TCEC understands the hardship many of our members may face amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. While we have suspended disconnections for non-payment and are waiving late fees, members will still be responsible for those bills when the pandemic has passed. It's important for families to be mindful of their energy use and consider adjusting certain habits to avoid higher costs later. As we transition back to normal in the coming months and this grace period ends, TCEC will work with members who are behind on their electric bills. Explore the resources here or contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Those members whose bill is past due should continue to pay toward their balance and should ensure their phone number, email address and mailing address on file with the cooperative is current. When disconnections resume, members who have a past due balance will receive a disconnect notice either by mail, email or phone. We don't have a date for when disconnections will resume but will publicize it when we do. At that time, members can contact us to make arrangements or pay the full past due. Again, please continue to pay what you can.
We have done our best to gather resources as of April 2020. If you find any of the below information out-of-date or incorrect, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to help?
Use our Gift of Energy program to make a payment on the account of a friend, relative, neighbor or other party such as a small business you’d like to support. Learn more and complete the online form.
State of Oklahoma
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): Help With Your Utility Bills: Oklahoma
Oklahoma Human Services: Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Department of Human Services: 580-338-8592
- Salvation Army: 580-338-1581
- Opportunities Inc.: 580-338-7878
- Northwest Crisis Center: 580-338-2780
- Department of Human Services (Texas County serves Beaver County): 580-338-8592
- Ministerial Alliance/First Baptist Church: 580-625-3382
- Department of Human Services (Texas County serves Cimarron County): 580-338-8592
- United Methodist Church (Salvation Army): 580-544-3032
Morton County, Kansas
- Morton County Health Department (Salvation Army): 620-697-2612
- Ministerial Alliance/Hillcrest Southern Baptist Church: 620-697-2289
- Social & Rehabilitation Services: 620-626-3700
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): Help With Your Utility Bills: Kansas
- Kansas Corporation Commission Utility Bill Assistance Page
U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Coronavirus Relief Options
- Find Local Resources
U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Oklahoma Department of Commerce